To know more
Dual Contour Nova, with its dual compartment, brings together two products in one: two textures, two functions and an applicator, in a single compact object holding in the hand. In two minutes, the face is refined, carved, its perfect oval.
The product comes in a small package that brings together the kit contouring and strobing for a make-up in a jiffy. As big as a handkerchief, the case has two compartments to deliver the two textures. Its nomadic side makes it convenient to carry and easy to use.
The bronzing powder is used to mark the shadows and refine the oval of the face or to obtain a naturally tanned complexion simply.
The puff is self-loading powder and makes it easy to make contouring makeup.
Each form of face (round, elongated, square ...) creates a personalized and adapted contouring gesture.
The Golden Highlighter is a soft powder compact illuminator with a unique texture to apply to the finger to sublimate the areas that capture the light (the forehead, the underside of the brow bone and the bridge of the nose). These delicate touches will illuminate the face with a sunny shade harmonizing with the bronzing powder
The techniques of contouring and strobing metamorphose the faces by sculpting them with plays of shadow and light.
Defects diminish, assets are highlighted, the whole face is illuminated with a new glow. Used by make-up artists, using many products, they are to be used with expertise but thanks to these products 2 it becomes a simple game of shadows and light easy to master.
Innovation care: formulas rich in treating plant ingredients
The powders are coated with precious natural essential oils with protective properties and prolong the makeup hold.
• Lotus flower : hydrates, soothes and fights against free radicals
• Rosehip oil: reduces stains, sunburns, and soothes irritated skin
• Macadamia nut oil: protects and regenerates
• Grapeseed oil: nourishes and fights skin aging.
The skin is sublimated and protected, ready for a perfect complexion.
Application: to each form of face his technique of contouring and strobing.
Find yours! It's easy, look at a picture of yourself and compare it with 6 face shapes.
• Measure first the amount of the product by tapping on the back of the hand before application.
• Tap with the puff the areas of the face to correct, and fade the excess of powder contouring or blush.
• Apply with the fingertip the Highlighter on areas to illuminate: forehead, underside of the brow bone, bridge of the nose, top cheekbones
Other beauty tips:
• A few keys of Highlighter on the neckline will sublimate it.
• The Highlighter can also be applied on the mobile eyelids as a base, and on the inner corner of the eye to open your eyes.