Dual Contour Nova, with its double compartment, brings together two products in one: two textures, two functions and an applicator, in a single compact object that fits in the hand. In two minutes, the face is refined, sculpted, its perfect oval.
The product comes in a small package that brings together the kit contouring and strobing for a make-up in a jiffy. As big as a handkerchief, the case has two compartments to deliver the two textures. Its nomadic side makes it convenient to carry and easy to use.
The bronzer is used to mark the shadows and to refine the oval of the face or to obtain a naturally tanned complexion quite simply.
The powder puff loads itself with powder and makes it easy to apply contouring makeup.
Each form of face (round, elongated, square ...) creates a personalized and adapted contouring gesture.
The Golden Highlighter is a soft, compact powder highlighter with a unique texture to be applied to the finger to sublimate the areas that catch light (the forehead, the underside of the browbone and the bridge of the nose). These delicate little touches will illuminate the face with a sunny shade harmonizing with the bronzer
The techniques of contouring and strobing metamorphose the faces by sculpting them with plays of shadow and light.
Defects diminish, assets are highlighted, the whole face is illuminated with a new glow. Used by make-up artists, using many products, they are to be used with expertise but thanks to these products 2 it becomes a simple game of shadows and light easy to master.
Innovation care: formulas rich in treating plant ingredients
The powders are coated with precious natural essential oils with protective properties and prolong the makeup hold.
• Lotus flower : hydrates, soothes and fights against free radicals
• Rosehip oil: reduces stains, sunburns, and soothes irritated skin
• Macadamia nut oil: protects and regenerates
• Grape seed oil: nourishes and fights skin aging.
The skin is sublimated and protected, ready for a perfect complexion.
Application: to each form of face his technique of contouring and strobing.
Find yours! Nothing could be easier, take a look at a picture of yourself and compare it with the 6 face shapes.
• Measure first the amount of the product by tapping on the back of the hand before application.
• Tap with the puff the areas of the face to correct, and fade the excess of powder contouring or blush.
• Apply with your fingertip, the Highlighter on the areas to be illuminated: forehead, below the browbone, bridge of the nose, above the cheekbones
Other Beauty Tips:
• A few keys of Highlighter on the neckline will sublimate it.
• The Highlighter can also be applied to the mobile eyelids as a base, and to the inner corner of the eye to open your eyes.